Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Anthony Neely, also known as 倪安東 (:

I am so proud of him. It is pretty rare for an 'ang moh' to release a chinese album. Proud proud proud. When I heard about his album coming out, suddenly thought about all the great performances he gave on 'The Million Star', like: The Blower's Daughter, 如果没有你 and K歌之王...
Amazing. (:

I can't believe that a lot of my chinese friends around me don't listen to chinese music. It is so good. Most of it anyways. It is kinda shameful to see that Anthony flew to Taiwan from USA and learn how to speak chinese & enjoy chinese music while a lot of my chinese friends don't listen to chinese music and plan to drop chinese next year.

Its so sad.

I'm proud of Anthony.

Sorry that I loved you - AnthonyNeely 倪安東
*awesome song*

(:

-Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment