Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ignition

Hey.
Today was quite a boring day. Went out with Charmaine, Eunice, Seow, Jane and Des. Watched 'You Again', (4.5/10) didn't really like it much. There is a story line, and there are its funny moments but the movie didn't inspire me. Just my personal opinion. It has been a long time since I ever stepped into the cinema, and I start to wonder why I used to always go to that place with my friends. It is quite a waste of time because we go out with friends to hang out together and talk to each other. How are we supposed to do that when we are somewhere that is not allowed talking? When the movie was over, we just walked around to look for something. Then, Seow and I gotta go. Like I said, pretty boring day. Best thing of the day was lunch at Carl's Jr. Omg, love the chili fries and burger. :D And, at least I finally get to meet Eun. Surprising, thats all I can say. (:

-

Last week, I finished watching Nodame Cantabile. The drama + SP + Movie. Love it. 10 out of 10! ;D I really wanna thank my sis for asking me to watch it. It is a really inspiring drama, especially for a person that learns classical instruments like me. It really made me know more pieces and their background, and made me wanna practice more often, which I do now. (: I wanna be better and play like them! And, it is also a very funny drama. Ueno Juri is a really awesome actress. The way she portrayed Nodame was great. And Tamaki Hiroshi is really good looking and his facial expressions is hell funny. :D The rest of the cast were also great. I would watch it again, definitely. Currently my favourite drama. (:



Currently watching : Wagaya no Rekishi
Number of dorama watched : 25 and counting. (:

-Ty.

No comments:

Post a Comment