Saturday, June 19, 2010

Damnable bubble

Holidays are over. Wow.

I did not go out with my friends at all this holiday meaning I didn't spend any money. Great round of applause for me. :D Mostly, I just spend time with my family and my violin this holiday. I exercised this holiday too. Swam in my new swimming costume and went to the gym. Another great round of applause for me. :D But, it was fun, this holiday.

School is a major bore for me this year. I just can't connect. I feel out of the bubble, like an alien, I want to join in the crowd in my class, to join in the laughter. But I can't. The bubble is like made out of metal, a see-through type of metal. No matter how many times I ram my body into the bubble, I just can't penetrate it. It is one strong bubble. As time pass, I just grew tired. So, I just sit and stare at the other side. They look so happy. I don't want to feel like that. I don't wanna go back to school.

Life is so lifeless. I don't mind migrating, seriously, if our family gets the green card lottery thing. I think I might even want to migrate.

I am not happy.
Somehow, I'm not.
I feel empty. Fill me up please.

No comments:

Post a Comment