Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's all coming back to me now.












Black and White.







What to say... what to say....
School exams might be over and it might be the season to be jolly. But, I'm still under a lot of pressure. Violin exam is in a fortnight, Take the stage auditions is on the day after tomorrow, piano exam is next month and I still need to make time to socialize. AND, I have Interact stuff to do.

Stress stress stress.

Let's not talk about that. Let us all think happy thoughts. Like: Unicorns and rainbow monkeys! :D I wish I had a rainbow monkey. I'd call him Baboon! Awwww. :)

My parents came back from US of A. They bought a hell load of stuff. And apparently I've grown since my parents were gone. I'm taller than my mama now. Ain't that amazing? ;D My mama says I'm fatter too. YAY! Lol.

Lalalallalalaaalalllalallalalallalalalalalallaallalalalalal

I seem to have run out of things to say.
Oh yeah, screw sentimental value.

:D






No comments:

Post a Comment