Sunday, June 20, 2010

Overdosed

Crap.
A few more hours and its Monday, the day I go back to school. Yay.... -.-

Damn it.
I didn't even enjoy my last day much. Damn that award show for replacing my show tonight. And damn myself for watching 孙自佑 so much on youtube. He is totally awesome. But too much of anything is bad for anybody. I know that, but yet I still did it. I should have stopped at the second, after I got all happy and bouncy. Now, I feel like I'm having a hangover. My head is so heavy now. Damn. Overdosed.

Tomorrow I have to go to school. Damn.
The day after tomorrow I have violin exam. DAMN.

I feel like sleeping. But I don't think I'll be able to sleep.
I feel like vomitting, that I think I'll be able to do.
But I have to be like Ted, vomit free since '93. HAHAA.

Gone away are the golden days.
Just a page in my diary.

Ty.

No comments:

Post a Comment