Friday, August 6, 2010

Hello.

Say 'hi' to the SMKSU Interact Club Service Director 2010/2011!

For all those blur-heads out there, just say 'hi' to me because....
I'M THE SMKSU INTERACT CLUB SERVICE DIRECTOR 2010/2011!

Just found out today, still can't believe I'm a senior board. I thought I wouldn't get anything due to my sucky performance during the interviews. I'm really happy. I can't wait for next year. There is so much I wanna do & so much to learn. Thank you to all the senior bod members of interact 2009/2010. I won't let you down! Part of me is also very sad. 3 of the interact nominees didn't get any post. 2 form 4s' and my really close friend, Heng Wei. I've known Heng Wei for a really long time, and he's a really nice guy. Even though he is always monkeying around, when he put his mind towards something he does great. There is great leadership potential in him. He just needs a chance. );

Well, thats kinda it.

-Ty, Club service director.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment