Monday, August 9, 2010

Prefect Installation.

Before the the special day - 07 August 2010. I attended Prefect Installation, representing Interact Club, wearing the Interact Bod uniform. All black baby. :D The day before the event, Charlene, Yi Hua, Madeline and myself were kinda discussing whether to wear normal club white uniform or bod black uniform. Well, in the end most of us (except well prepared Madeline) had to borrowed black shirt to "embrace our bod-ness" (Madeline's words) XD I wore Sara's. Presidential shirt weih! Fulamakkk. :D I'm happy we went with black. We looked so cool. On that day, I saw other school's prefects glancing at us admirably. Bangga. :D

Took some pictures with my prefect friends.

Aravin, WeiChien, ZhengJie & ThiamMeng.
You guys rock! Baju Hijauu! :D

Ajks' Aravin, WeiChien and ThiamMeng, don't stress out too much over prefects stuff. Take a break here and there too. Must jaga kesihatan diri too. Get well soon, ThiamMeng & Aravin. (;

Memorable day.
Prefect marching really over, in a awesome way. Honor guard damn touching.

Reach for the stars people.

-Ty.

No comments:

Post a Comment