Sunday, August 8, 2010

Special Day.

AshleySeowMayQuinn.

The above picture shows a sexy lady. Today is this sexy lady's birthday. :D

Happy Birthday, best friend. :D
You have been my best friend since about 2 years and a half, right? Lol. We've been through a lot.... I know I sometimes get on your nerve, and you do your part on my nerve. But at the end of it all, my life wouldn't be anything without you. You are my best friend, and I sure hope it'll stay this way forever and almost always. I want you to be my maid of honor when I get married or get married together. I want your children to know my children. And blah blah blah. The future, which I fear a lot, doesn't look so scary with you by my side. (:

Happy 15th birthday!
May happiness always be by your side.

-Ty.
( Read my post again. OMG, I'm so sweet! XD )

My favorite picture of her. (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment