Monday, September 28, 2009

Hauntingly beautiful

Hello world.
Today is the much awaited first day of school after the raya holidays. I was so excited about today that I couldn't sleep last night. Well, the reason also could be that I had a freakishly cool nightmare. I was the main character of some horror ps2 game. I was walking in some kind of park. As I neared this bench, a creepy fast paced music started playing. And suddenly, this curly haired girl arise from the bench. She turns. Her eye sockets were empty, and around both eyes, blood was seen. It was like she just digged her eyes out. And in her hands, there were two red apples. Both bloody. And one of the apple had a bitemark on it. I think those apples are her eyes. She was wearing a black flowy dress. She looked so hauntingly beautiful. I was so distracted by her beauty that I didn't even notice that she was chasing after me. When I noticed it, she was only a hand away. So, I turned a ran and ran and ran. I can hear her calling me. This is where I wake up. There was another girl in this dream, but I can't really remember. All I remember is that she has straight short hair, she had apples where her eyes should be and she was after me too. Real creepingly cool. But after that I couldn't sleep. All I could think about is her.

ANYWAYS, school was great today. Ashley Tan went to Australia during this holiday, she bought us chocalates & tees. Thank you so much. Hope you love your card. Had a ton a laughs, especially during the last two periods - science. Almost peed in my pants. You horny dirty minded people. I love you guys. Never really noticed how much I missed you guys til today. Well, I've gotta go do my stuff. This is farewell.

:]

ps: Patience is a virtue. I'll tell you guys when I'm really ready to admit it to myself. =x
+ps: Charlene See. IMY.
++ps: Just stop it.

Happy Birthday to my dearest grandma and old classmate Chen Zhou Yen.

No comments:

Post a Comment