Tuesday, September 29, 2009

May the luck of the vampires be with us

Hello world.
I'm really lazy to put color and stuff already. So I'm gonna post it like this from now on. Plain. Less time consuming. Time is of the essence people. :D

Today I kept irritating Ashley Seow by saying :'Is it?'/'Am I?'/ etc. to anything she says. It was HI-LA-RIOUS! XD Example- Nefissa says:'Ty, you're naked,' I reply:'Am I?' - Lol. FYI,this example really happened. Lol. Maybe it doesn't sound that funny here. But trust me, it was hilarious. XD Ashley wanted to strangle me. It was really fun. Planning to do it again. :D

Tomorrow is the first day of exam - BM 1&2;Moral. I am a little scared, but overall pretty confident. I'm afraid my confidence will be the cause of my downfall though. Over-confidence.

Fingers crossed; toes crosses & whatever else you can cross

May the luck of the vampires be with us. -Darren Shan

:]



No comments:

Post a Comment