Sunday, September 27, 2009

There's always a first

Hello world.
This is my very first post in my very first blog, hence my title.

Anyways, I've always kinda wanted to create a blog. But, I just didn't because half of me thinks that a blog is like a diary, personal & private. Why would you want to put it up for the public eye? But that is just what half of me thinks. The other half of me thinks its really cool and that a blog updates all your overseas friends, family and whatever on what you're up to. Well, other half won this debate, thanks to JasonT for backing its desire for creating a blog. :D

Ok. Thats it for my first post. There's nothing much else to blog about that happened today except that I made a blog. The irony. LOL. So, this is farewell.

:]

Happy birthday to Ashley Tan Ee Yiin & Tan Den Jie!

No comments:

Post a Comment