Monday, November 16, 2009

I feel you in me.


孫自佑!

Even though seas are in between us (or a tv screen every Sunday night), I feel you. You sent shivers down my spine. The way you turned your back to the crowd and hid your tears; the way you tried to shake away the tears and put on a brave face; the way sang. You really made me wanna cry. All that for your buddy/ friend. I'm super touched and inspired. *sniff* Rock on! "You're beautiful. It's true." :D

Today. Oh, today. Something really juicy happened. Seriously juicy. My family and I bumped into my mama's ex-boyfriend. (Insert gasp/ OMGs here) We met him in a lift. My parents were giving him weird looks and then says : (Name) ? He responded and said : Oh! Hi! After that, we reached our floor, so we headed our own ways. And I was bombarding my parents with questions. I've heard stories of him before. I know that he helped my mama pick the wedding dress for her wedding to my dad because my dad was sailing. And I also knew bits of this and that. But, not everything. According to my mama, she haven't seen him for 23 years. I asked her why never keep in touch. She said it was he who disappeared. She said he helped her pick the wedding dress, but never turned up for the wedding. He only sent a messenger with a red packet for the happy couple. SO JUICY, RIGHT? :D I wonder how my mama felt. It must've been kinda weird. Even if they are adults, they're still human right?

:S

No comments:

Post a Comment