Saturday, November 14, 2009

You make me suicidal.

Highlights:
  • 10 Nov -Watched 2012 special screening. Awesome awesome awesome. If it wasn't, I would be damn pissed, one ticket RM50 weihh. Even though mine was free, I'd still be pissed. But it was pretty awesome.
  • 12 Nov -Last day of school. Didn't stay to the very last second like I'd rather. But, I had to follow WenYee back home. I missed you guys once I stepped out of the school. ): We had some prize giving ceremony with great performances from JoeyTong, Clarissa and ???. Joey's guitar skill is ... the bomb. :D And Joey's second performance singing 'You Belong with Me' by Taylor Swift while Angela, Nik Daniel and Pui Yi acted out the mv. It was really entertaining, I was at the edge of my seat. Angela as the vilain person, Nik as the guy (Duh) and Pui Yi as the good girl. It was sweet and funny and just so great. (: I got my Bola Jaring medal and NO ROAD RELAY MEDAL! I asked the teacher, he said no money. What a load of bull. I've ran til so susah payah, and there is no proof of it. I will fong him. -__- We also got our Gemala. I was hyped up and asking people :'Did you see my name?' Lol. This poem thingy I wrote and submitted got accepted! I was feeling great. But not very great cause my close friend's story didn't get through. ): Well, there's always next time.
  • 14 Nov -Today. Woke up early and headed to school. For this A.I.D. thing Interact was having. I always turn up for most of Interact stuff. I'm a good girl. :D Went there, played a little ball with Zheng Hao and Tze Peng who were there for Leo. And went to padang to meet up with the Interactors. I, not having a decent pair of shorts, wore jeans. So, Phanit offered his extra pair of Hawaiian pants. How kind, right? XD After I changed, we played captain-ball and table talk. It was the first time for me playing both, it was exhiliratingly fun. Captain-ball is like a mixture of netball and basketball, kinda. Our team, ROLIE POLIE OLIE owned CHEEZE in the game man. :D Table talk is a game where 2 people sit facing each other with a cup of water on top of a table. When everything is in place with the people's hand not on the table or even touching the table, the referee (or whatever) will ask a question (any random question). The person who answers the most accurately with the shortest time will be able to splash the other person with the cup of water on the table. If the person answers incorrectly, the other person gets to splash that person. If both answer at the same time and both are wrong, the referee would pour the water equally on both persons. Sound simple enough? Well, it wasn't. Everybody was of course being teenagers, breaking the rules and just splashing without even hearing the question or answering it. It was funny. XD Phanit always don't answer. Once the question is asked, he just says 'AHHH' and splash the other person. Sher Mun always take the cup away or something, slowly answer than splash the opponent. Damn funny. Everybody was super wet. They asked questions like :'What color is grass?'.... XD Funny. And this one time, I was against NadiaHong. And we answered at the same time and grabbed the cup and was pushing it towards each other. In the end, the water ended up on Phanit. XD Innocent bystander. Everyone was splashing water around. XD After everything, I had to change and give Phanit his pants back . But, last time I checked all the girls toilet were locked. So, I changed in the guys toilet while Phanit gaurded. It wasn't like the first time I've been in there so no big deal. When I got out, JasmineF and RaeGin were like why were you in the guys toilet. I said because all the girls toilet were locked. And they said they were just in the toilet. All of them thought I made it up to go to the guys toilet. -_- Anyways, after that we made our way to mamak bistro +Ben, Ellysha and Anusya (I think). We had a lunch(kinda) and chit-chatted about this and that. I felt closer to Interact than ever. After that, I went home. Phanit was all complain-y that he wanted to wear his extra pants so that he can sit in the car... not wet. Lol. Sorry Phanit. You're the one that offered. ;P Still, thanks a lot youu. Thank to you, I didn't sit in the car with my pants wet. (:

People out there thinking about suicide. DON'T DO IT! DON'T LISTEN TO NIKE ON THIS MATTER! Try writing a note of Pros and Cons of you commiting suicide. Don't blame everything on yourself or ever think you're unimportant. Don't be such a wimp saying :'If he/she doesn't love me, what's the point of living?' There is so much more to everything. Everyone has flaws, everyone makes mistakes. I'm just writing this generally. On different aspects. Bottom line : Suicide - BAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment