Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Potong steam. -.-

Hey. *gloomy tone*
Merely half an hour ago, I was super semangat and happy. Wanted to blog about everything single awesome thing that happened today. But, now I super no mood because of something that happened.

Dear you, I'm really sorry for what I did. I thought you are super sporting and would just laugh. Who knew you would get so mad? I'm really really really sorry. I should have listened to you and shut up or make something up. I am truthful at that kind of moment. I suck. I'm really sorry. I guess I can't mess with pride. ): SORRY SORRY.

Anyways, I would still blog about what happened today. Just not that detailed. Today is the netball inter-class competition, football finals and my class party. Most importantly, got first place for the netball thingy. I was jumping with joy and group hugging with omega-ians. *smiles weakly* Supposed to play all over again tomorrow because all 3 classes that joined each had 1 win and 1 loss, but I think the teachers were kinda lazy so they counted the goal difference to get the placings. At the Pi Vs Delta game, I was really scared. Thought we were gonna lose because their whole team is super pro. But, I guess we won in the end with amazing results because of the omega-ians and pi-ians cheering us (3.142 PI/ PI MUST WIN/ DEFENCE!) and because we were filled with rage due to losing to Omega. But, I really got to thank the Omega-ians : Joey, Karmaine, Meagan, Jaymie, Mei Kuan and Anne and Pi-ians : Jason, Joel, Zheng Hao, Yat Haw, Su Sam & more. And of course, my team-mates : Nefissa, AshS, Esther, Nicole, Wai Mun and Goon Li. You guys seriously rock. :D Delta-ians, GOOD GAME! I'm sorry if we acted really sombong with all the jumping and hugging and screaming. We were just really overwhelmed by the victory. Didn't mean to make you guys feel bad. You guys rocked too. :D Football finals. Heard our class lost to Delta-Sigma, 2-1. Don't feel bad guys. Even though I didn't see the match. I just know you guys rocked. :D Everybody's rocking today. Class party was.... alright. XD Right now, I feel pretty fit and good but seriously breaking up inside. SORRY.

Thats about it.
Bye.

ps: Got number 9 in class.
ps: Yeng pose on court, or say TS says. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment