Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Planned coincidence

Me and Mei Xin's sexy backs. (:


One of the booth pics; Loves this.

-

Yesterday was the best H class gathering ever. (: Attendance was shiny; 20+ people came weihh. Even though its less than half the class, but still... W-O-W. :O Ler Eng came back from Sabah and Guang Zhong came back from Penang, so it was a pretty memorable gathering. We took some pics at the booth and using normal camera. After a while, Ler Eng had to go back. (BOOHOO D;) We watched 'Christmas Carol'. DAMN BORING. Wasted money. -.- We also did some shopping and trying out clothes at shops (the guys that didn't go CC followed us). I tried on this dress at Kitschen. Damn nice. Want it. o.O And I did this stupidly funny thing. I collect money and help them buy ticket and in the end forgot to buy ticket for myself. LOL. In the end, bought one ticket at the last minute.

-

I met up with Nicole and Chun Kit there too, our little planned coincidence. ;) Nicole and I (CoTze) were like running towards each other, screaming? Lol. And I finally met Kelly! WOOTS! She looked totally different from pictures but damn pretty. I forgot to say this, NICE TO MEET YOU! XD We took one picture then she gotta go. Nicole saw somethings. (ahem ahem) I missed it weihh. LOL. Then, Nicole and I saw these girls editing their photos (we're at the booth place). We only could see their legs, and I thought it was my ex-class friends, so Nicole and I wanted to whack their asses. But, changed our minds and just lift up the curtains instead. When we lift the curtains, a bunch of strangers looked back at us. OMG! The girls were strangers. Nicole and I start laughing like crazy and running to Chun Kit. Damn embarassing but funny. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment