Monday, November 2, 2009

Dream within a dream

LOL. Got all hyper in school today. Laugh like crazy, AshS was looking at me like one kind. Lol. But I can't help but laugh. I got 3 2s thrice when playing Cho Dai Di. Its amazing that its fricking funny. I know I don't make sense right now but damn funny. Lol. To think that I was kinda emo at the start of the day. XD

-

"Its strange to think I haven't seen you in a long time. I've seen sunrises and sunsets but nothing of your beautiful face." - William Thatcher, 'A Knight's Tale'

"You have been weighed; You have been measured; You have been found wanting." - Lord Aldemar, 'A Knight's Tale'

"I will fong you. And....and....and PAIN. Lots of pain." - Wat, 'A Knight's Tale'

Rewatched 'A Knight's Tale' the other day. One word: A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

1 comment:

  1. AHHH! You! Quoting 'A Knight's Tale'!! XD!!!

    I just rewatched it recently too, with Brendan. And yes, it was just as awesome as the first 3 times I watched it. *grins* Right on.

    ~ TJ

    ReplyDelete