Saturday, October 31, 2009

Letting go.

最后的疼爱是手放开 -- A more meaningful translation is "the last bit of affection is letting go of your hands".
[Line from Sam Lee Sheng Jie's 手放开]

-

My day started with my dad coming to my room at 8.30 am, saying: "Tze Yun, you wanna go school a not?" Once I heard that, the me thats full of school spirit woke up straight away. Even sleep couldn't tempt me to not go to school. I changed into my Hang Tuah shirt; stuffed my uniform and cards into my bag; put rm5, my phone and tissue into my pocket; ate a little then I was in the car, on my way to school. On the way, my dad told me the me-staying-in-school-til-school-ends-at-5.30pm plan, all I did was just nod and smile nod and smile. When I reached school, my fellow Interacters (Charlene/Madeline/Yi Hua/Boss Zhi Ying/Vice Ming... ...) was already there. The gardening project changed into a store cleaning project due to the rain. So, we helped clean a little. Then, I received a sms from Chun Kit out of the blue to go to court 2 because there is a match and Skill Fire is there waiting for us. I straight away assumed that its the interclass competition qualifier match changing location to court 2, so my friends and I said bye bye to the Interacters and walked to court 2. When we reached there, Chun Kit had the nerve to ask me what I was doing there. (WTF, he was the one that ask me to go right? LOL) So, I told him he was the one who smsed me to come. Then, he started whacking his forehead. Apparently, Me and YauShen's number is similar and Chun Kit made a mistake. LOL. He thought I was YauShen, just because my number ends with 7878 and YauShen's number ends with 7378. Its really funny weihh. He thought I was YauShen. LOOOOL! The more I think about it, the funnier it gets. XD And the match that was going on is not the interclass competition so my friends and I bolted out of there, back to school. Played a little of Cho Dai Di at school. Then, went to Charlene's house to get ready for school while she get ready to go to Pyramid with the Ashleys. (All of them ditch me go shopping for make-up. Sad, right?) Hope they had a great make-up time. :D

Attendence was extremely extremely "full of suckness" (Kambing XD). Only 17 students turned up for the whole of form 2. I was the only girl that came from Pi weihh. And Sigma almost broke our most attendence on Saturday classes record since last year. But, Joel came at the last minute with us cheering him in. So, technically our record haven't broke, but its tied. We woudn't be so close to being beaten if the scout camp wasn't being held man. But, no matter what, we're still on top. RAWR! :O

All classes mix into 1 and followed Sigma's timetable, so got PJ! Waliao, we super super dee duper lucky. Lol. Most teachers didn't care what we were doing so we played cards played cards and played some more cards - recess - PJ! - Played cards. We played basketball during PJ, damn damn damn damn long never play ball already so super fun. I was super kai. Keep masuk-ing only. After I shoot in 3 balls in a row, I kept shouting: "I'm a shooter! I'm a shooter!" while jumping around. Lol. Joel keep making fun of me. XD My stamina drop like shit. Ishh. Need to do something about it. I felt so good after that game weihh. GG! XD

After school, Kyle, Joel, Zheng Hao and I walked down the street together and chit chat. I went to my grandma's house and waited for my dad. My dad came and fetch me home. Watched a little tv and now here I am blogging. Home alone with my brother. Parents have went out for a dinner. So, thats my day today. :D


*Sigh of relief* I feel so good today. Its a great awesome day. I love Saturday replacement classes. A sense of peace just overwhelms me. No drama. No tension. Just this tickly prickling awesome feeling. I just love it. Its always awesome. Its a great thing that so many people are missing out. I'm not being selfish. Cause if everyone came, it wouldn't be the same. And no one would feel this.
I wonder how's the graduation thingy at Lick Hung is going. I didn't go. Lick Hung is dropping. ]:

ps: Migration to USA? O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment