Friday, October 9, 2009

Irreplaceable


Happy Birthday to my one and only mama ♥
Try to guess which one is her in the photo above.
Its pretty obvious right? :D
She's the one that shines with a beauty no one can the deny.
She's the one looking smashing in those sunglasses.
If you guessed wrong, all I can say is:
What's wrong with you?! XD

Dear mama,
you've scolded me; whacked me; pinched me; etc.
Without doubt, I have occasionally hated you.
C'mon, every child has their moment of hatred for their parents.
But you've also cared for me; loved me; etc.
For that, I love you with all my heart and soul.
And love has overcame my hate.
I realize all that you've done for me is with good intentions, I think. Lol.
So, thank you.
I'm sorry if I've been a brat.
I love you.
No one could have raised me better.
Look at me, I'm awesome. XD

Thank you, Ah Ma!
For giving birth to my mama.


Going for special seafood dinner tonight.

:]

No comments:

Post a Comment