Thursday, October 8, 2009

Aim and FIRE!

:D

Hey!

I went to school today, full of fear.
Afraid that nobody would appear.
But, when I arrived and saw Kyle,
All of those doubts seem to disappear.

Then, Kyle and I walked about.
Looking for other people; tall or stout.
Surrounded by PMR silence, we were afraid.
But, continued on with our parade.

We reached the hall, and heard shouts of our names.
We turned and saw Ashley and Charlene - Hallelujah, they came!

-I can't write in rhyme for this whole fricking post. I'll write it on a piece of paper, then post it up if I ever finished it. I'll continue using my normal writing style.

Anyways, where was I?
Oh right. Met up with AshS and Charlene at the hall, and got my Cocoa powder from Zheng Hao who was also at the hall. Speaking of that, THANK YOU SO MUCH KENG ZHENG HAO! :O *cough cough*

Let's continue. We played a bit of cho dai di. (I brought cards!) Then, Mr Ang and Pn Yeoh came, we hid the cards away just in time. :D Then, they counted attendence for today's classes that supposed to come today: 2S, 2P & 2T. PI WON! WOOTS! Like always. Thats how we are, rajin/super school spirited. The attendence was like this: 2P(12), 2T(7), 2S(6). Total: 25. I think thats the way it was laa. Not sure. Some students came late, so who knows? But the main thing is, Pi got the most attendence. XD Since there were so few students, all 3 classes mixed and followed our timetable. According to Pn. Yeoh, she picked our timetable because got double period of her. LOL.

Most teachers didn't care much and let us do whatever we want which was play cards. We're cardholics. XD We taught Razali & Kyle & Bharat how to play cho dai di. And we played speed too. Funny like kao! I got super ganas when playing speed with Zheng Hao and according to Razali and Kyle, punched them. XD Sorry. Was too into the game. I super kia su. XD And for reasons unknown to anybody but himself, Kyle kept saying 'Terpeda'. And it kinda become a thing, everyone was saying it. It was so funny. No matter what the situation, Kyle will say 'Terpeda'. XD Damn funny. Had major fun. All those people that didn't come, feel the guilt, be jealous. XD

The only 2 teachers that taught was Pn Lee Tzyy Shiang & Pn Yeoh. Pn Lee was just revising linear equations. The memorable lesson was Pn Yeoh's. She was surprisingly funny. Her lesson was fun. She gave us a quiz; guys vs girls. Girls won. Obviously, girls is the better gender. ;P Learned a lot, like sharks is the only fish that can blink both eyes at the same time/ Elephants can't jump/ National flower of England is Rose/ National flower of Italy is Lily/ etc. It was so cool. ;D

After all that, I walked to my grandma's house with Zheng Hao, Kyle & Nefissa. It was so nice. Just walking with them. Wish I could walk to my grandma's house everyday after school. Can't describe it much in words. Its beyond words.

Well, pretty much just enjoyed today. No drama. Plain nice. (:

Oh, btw, found out my bm paper 1 score, english paper 2 score & chinese score today. I'm pretty disappointed. I know, I have no reason to be disappointed. My scores are pretty good. But, I'll never be happy until I've reached perfection. I'll never be good enough for myself. Never reach the bar so freakishly high up. ):
Scores: Chinese- 71; Bm 1- 28/40; Bi 2- 39/50

Moving on.
I'm supposed to be baking a cake at this very moment. But, my mama doesn't want to be cleaning up the mess I will make in the kitchen on her birthday - tomorrow. She wants a durian cake that is bought. My mama and her durians. -__- No worries though, Zheng Hao's cocoa powder will not be wasted, I will still bake! This is just a minor setback, a postponement. I will bake and use that cocoa powder, next week - my brother's birthday. See how much I love my brother. XD

Thats it. Chao.

ps: TERPEDA! XD
ps: Thought I could today. =x

No comments:

Post a Comment