Saturday, October 3, 2009

Streak broken

People of the world!
Did you miss me? I missed one day of blogging. My streak broken. Its a sad sad situation.
XD

Anyways, the last two days of exams was pretty easy. I feel like I have felt all pressured for final exams for absolutely nothing, mid terms were way way WAY harder. After I said this, I'm afraid that I've triggered something and the next exam is gonna be way way way WAY hard. You know, like the way someone in a movie says: 'What else could go wrong?' and fate will prove to him/her that it could go wrong, way way WAY wrong that kind of thing. I've said 'way' 7 times in this paragraph. LOL. But how hard can it get? All the subjective papers are over. Hehh. (:

And, yesterday my family welcomed a new member of the family! :D
No, my mama did not give birth to a baby. Even though I wish she had. I want a baby brother. Hone my skills for being a mother in the future. HAHA. XD
The member we welcomed, is not a living creature. To be exact, its a new dining table.
HAH! Didn't see that coming, did you? XD
Anyways, its this new round marble table. Its beautiful. It has a lazy susan which is so awesomely cool. Lol. FYI: A lazy susan is the round thingy that you can turn around that is at the middle of the table. (:

Thats pretty much it.
Well, Happy Mooncake Festival.

ps: Sydney White was not what I'd expected. The dorks ruled though. Love all 7 of 'em. Adorkable. I rate the movie 6/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment