Friday, October 30, 2009

I know you missed me

HELLO PEOPLE!
This is the first time I've never wrote my blog for so long. Lol. Paiseh. I was lazy to update at first then started playing Restaurant City on facebook that lagged my computer like stuff that lagged computers do and I couldn't update. But no worries, people, nothing much happened.

I pretty much just wake up, shower, eat, go school, play cho dai di, hide cards from teachers, go home, eat, restaurant city, shower, brush teeth and sleep every day. LOL! Do I sound like I don't have a life? Well, I do. Thats just a rough summary on what I do everyday. Highlights from 22nd to 29th: 2 deck of my cards, 1 deck of Yat Haw's cards and 6 decks from 2 Theta kena rampas (LOL) and Football interclass competition (Watched a few games, understood more of football. 3.142! :D) and went out with class people, watched 'Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs'(Funny). Nothing else. It sounds sien, but its awesome. Playing cards with my class people is damn funny laaa. Make me laugh like someone that kena laughing gas. They keep singing 'Sorry sorry' by Super junior and doing the 'Look! A bird!' thingy. And keep doing the Baby Brent's 'Uh-oh'. Funny weihh. XD Oh, plus we keep doing Yat Haw's elbow thingy. XD And when teachers pass by, we keep cards and pretend play 'Chikupa' that we changed to 'Chickenbird'. XD FUNNY! I'm gonna miss this class weihh. (:

Well, I have no idea what I'm writing here. Just write for an update. Lol. Going to school to play cho dai di soon. I 'm still bringing cards. I ain't scared. XD

Ps: Happy Birthday Lying Assasin. (:
Ps: I GOT PERCY JACKSON!
ps: School spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment