Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Can you lift me up?

I knew that if I told them, they'll scold me and criticize me.
Keep going on and on. Making me feel like shit.
But, I just have to tell them.
In the end, they did all that.

I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE WORE A BLEEDING BLOODY WATCH.

Ish. -___-

Forget about it. What happened happened. There's no point wallowing in that incident. Well, I did wallow a little in school. Thanks Nefissa and Ashley for being there. (:

Let's put the past aside, continue on with the present and think of the future.
*thinks* OMG, I see UFOes all over the place. :O
Random. XD
Serious now. Tomorrow is the last day of exams! Sad, I know. :D
I can't wait to get back all my results. :3

~Eh eh there's nothing else I can say.

ps: Everybody stay strong, its almost over.

No comments:

Post a Comment