Friday, October 16, 2009

Scream at the top of your lungs

Yesterday was the last day of exams! :O
Scream people scream. Scream your internal organs out. ;D
My classmates and I have done our part in screaming. A bunch of my guy classmates screamed super high pitch. Bunch of girly guys. :D

Now its time for our 5 day deepavali holiday.
I know, what you non-SU-ians are thinking: 'Holidays again?! Your school rocks.'
To tell you the truth, not really. I'm so bored of holidays. Right now, almost every week there is a holiday. I'm so sick of holidays.

Btw, I baked a cake yesterday night! I feel so accomplished. :D
It was my first time ever baking, so it was freaky ugly. ;P
Will post pics when I load it up yaa. (:
For the success of my first cake, I'd like to thank 3 people.
1. ASHLEY SEOW for the recipe.
2. KHOO MAMA for guiding my in the kitchen.
3. ZHENG HAO for the cocoa powder.

THANK YOUUU. (:

ps: Happy Birthday Khoo Koko. (:
ps: CHOO XINJUN! Mentioned. Congratz. ;D
ps: Wish I was at the SMG X Devilock party in Singapore. ):


No comments:

Post a Comment