Thursday, October 1, 2009

If faith permits (:

Baby Teck Shern!
Isn't he cute? :D
*This picture is taken a long time ago. XD

Rawr! Its 1st October! Ngam ngam a few minutes after midnight. :D
This post is dedicated to Leon Lim Teck Shern!
Happy 15th Birthday awesomelicious dude! :]

I've known you for 1 year+ now, and I have great memories with you.
You're a great guy, you know that, right? Of course you do. XD
Anyways, I can't imagine my life without you.
You have left a impact in my life. Left a footprint or something.
I'm glad that I sent you that friendster friend request. HAHA. XD
You're my sidekick, the evil pillow pillower.
You're my fellow car, PRO781.
The 8th wonder of the world.
You're my higglicious town hero.

(:

Someone special who could it be? This job's to big for you and me.
We need some help but never fear oh. This looks like a job for a higgly town hero.

Holy unzipped zip -Leon Lim Teck Shern

Goodniggulicious.

ps: Happy birthday China. XD
ps: Ts, if you're reading this. Don't get all perasan. XD And compare the two birthday wishes. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment