Monday, October 12, 2009

Memories

Yo.
Yesterday, I went back to Lick Hung for their family. Many old students like myself came back.It was a great opportunity to catch up with old friends. Many of my old classmates didn't come back which was a big bummer. But, my circle of old friends isn't just my classmates. So, I still got to catch up with old friends. (:

Most importantly, I got to catch up with my bestest best friend from primary, Khoo Mei Xin. Her & I, together. Thats how it was supposed to be. She just made me smile. Being with her, made me realize what I've been missing all along. I wished that I could've been there. I wish I could be the person that can't see how you look different because I'm so used to seeing you every day. How I missed you. <3

Actually, to be honest, I think my Lick Hung memories are finally slipping away from me. It has been 2 years, some stuff are just fading away. All of us, exLick Hung-ians have our own lives now. Different group of friends. We've all moved on. Parted ways. And Lick Hung just will be a faraway memory.

:]

ps: I missed all of you, but its time to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment