Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Life is about creating something out of nothing - JJ Lin <3

School was pretty dang nice. Super relax. Just hang with friends and get test results.

Scores
  • English - 78
  • Bm - 81
  • Geo - 70
  • Sejarah - 67
  • Chinese - 71
  • Science - 74

2As only. Haih. Fingers crossed for the rest of my subjects. Hope I don't get any Cs. ;P

Today something great happened. It made school so much better. Just that line and it made my day. Wanna know what happened? Don't wanna tell you. :D (JasonT) Speaking of Jason, he deleted his blog. ): Rest in peace, jasontewjunxien.blogspot.com.

Happy Birthday to Nicole Choong Yie Hern aka COLE COLE!
Ain't she cute? :D She's smart, sporty and funny too.
She always lift my spirits up with her lame-ness. XD
She's currently at Beijing. Hope she's having an awesome time.
Happy birthday weih youuuu! (:
'I am a small small small small birddddd~'
Our lame lame song. CoTze. *hearts*

Chao.

No comments:

Post a Comment