Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm immune to you now

Yo.
To keep it simple, exams were a piece of cake today. Except chinese.
Don't really wanna talk about it. Ishh.

I was conteng-ing on my english paper today. Start writing crap.
Wrote the lyrics to my chicken song that I made last night:

I'm a lousy chicken,
That goes POK POK.
Flapping my wings, wishing I could fly.
Fly up to your face and peck out your eyes.

I sang it to Ashley, Charlene and Nefissa.
Ashley said :'What a violent chicken.'
Charlene just laughed.
;P

I also thought about the storyline of the book/story I plan to write. After thinking real hard, I came up with the brilliant idea of writing about nothing. Every successful writer wrote about something which makes me writing nothing special. Even though technically I'll be writing something as long as I'm writing something, even if I'm writing something about nothing. Can you keep up? HAHH. (:

I finally caught a glimpse of the moon tonight;
Hiding behind those clouds.
It was so mysterious, so beautiful.

You can't break a broken heart.
No damage you can do now,
I'm immune to you now.
You can't break a broken heart.
-Kate Voegele

ps: Its my secret. Again, I say, I'll tell you guys when I tell you guys.
ps: STOP LAUGHING AT MY HAIR. XD
ps: Buzzer beat. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment